This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) modified by Daniele Albanese.
C. Collection of personal data
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
- information about your device, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information regarding your visits and use of this site, including the referring web page (referral), the duration of the visit, the pages visited and the navigation paths within the website;
- information you provide by using the services on our website;
- information generated during the use of our website, such as date and time, frequency and the circumstances of your use;
- information relating to any communications you send to us by email or via our website, including the content and metadata of such communications;
- any other information or personal data you submit to us.
Before sharing another person’s personal information with us, you will need to obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and processing of such personal data in accordance with this policy.
D. Use of personal data
Personal information submitted to us via our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- managing our website and business;
- personalizing our website for your benefit;
- enabling you to use the services available on our website;
- the sending of commercial communications without marketing purposes;
- sending email notifications specifically requested by you;
- the provision of statistical data concerning our users to third parties (these third parties will not be able to trace the identity of individual users based on this information);
- handling inquiries and complaints from you about your actions in relation to our website;
- maintaining the security of our website and preventing fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions of use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our private messaging service);
- further uses.
If you provide personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you have granted to us.
Through the appropriate controls made available on the site, you can configure your privacy settings to limit the publication of your data and information on our website.
Without your explicit consent, we will in no way provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing activities nor for the promotional activities of other third parties.
E. Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this notice.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our corporate group (that is, our subsidiaries, our parent company and each of its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this notice.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent required of us by law;
- in the context of ongoing or future legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purpose of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any of our businesses or assets that we are considering (or considering) disposing of;
- any person reasonably deemed by us to apply to a court or other authority having jurisdiction regarding the disclosure of such personal information, if, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably inclined to require disclosure of such personal information.
With the exception of the cases provided for in this statement, we will not provide any of your information or personal data to third parties.
F. International Data Transfers
- The information that we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between each of the countries in which we operate, in order to allow us to use them in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection regulations equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information that you post or submit to posting on our website may be available worldwide on the Internet. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of this information by others.
- You expressly accept the transfers of personal data described in this Section F of this policy.
G. Retention of personal data
- This Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help us ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data and information.
- The personal information we process will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the intended purposes.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of article G-2, we usually delete personal data that fall into the following categories annually.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent required of us by law;
- if we believe that such documents may be relevant to any current or future legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for the purpose of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
H. Personal Data Security
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to avoid any event of loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store any personal information you provide to us on our secure servers (properly protected by passwords and firewalls).
- Every electronic financial transaction made through our website will be protected using cryptographic technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information online is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
We may occasionally update this policy by posting a new version on our website. We advise you to periodically check this page to make sure you have understood any changes made to the information. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or via the private messaging system on our website.
J. Your rights
You may ask us to provide you with all of your personal data and information in our possession.
We may retain the personal data requested by you to the extent permitted by law.
You can request at any time that your personal data is not processed for marketing purposes.
In practice, with regard to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes, you will usually consent explicitly and in advance, or you will be given the opportunity to request your exclusion.
K. Third Party Sites
Our site may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of such third parties.
L. Update of information
Please notify us of any corrections or updates we need to make to the personal information we hold about you.